…. that don’t exist in your world, but they sure as hell exist in mine:
- If you don’t know something, Google search is free. Help yourself rather than jumping out of your seat & asking the first person you bump into.
- If you are repeatedly asking the same question after every few days, don’t expect me to be polite.
- Don’t always try to read between the lines. The white space there is to improve readability not for your pea brain to cook up some conspiracy theory.
- Get over yourself. Universe is not centered on you. And it will never be.
- I don’t have all the answers/suggestions in the world; I wasn’t born with an encyclopedia nor am I psychology/human behavior expert.
- Reminding you about your tasks & responsibilities is NOT my responsibility.
- Act your age! If you have forgotten your age, thanks to the illusionary world you live in, pick up your high school certificate or ask your mom.
- What I am reading on my computer screen is none of your goddamn business. Don’t poke your nose into everything I do.
- If I didn’t pay attention to you while responding to your routine hi/hello/good morning, chances are I never will. Leave me alone.
- Appreciation sounds nice only when it comes from the other side & without asking for it, not when you initiate it.
- And every “thank you” by your client (read US client) is not an appreciation. Americans are way more polite than we Indians.