Resolutions!! So finally I could gather the courage to pen them down for the year 2012. I think the toughest part about the resolutions is agreeing to accept that you have certain resolutions. Atleast, for me it was. 😛 Because once I list them down, my subconscious mind will constantly remind me about them. It’s not that I am running away from hard work or efforts, I think it’s just this initial block only that I was running away from.
So, here I am, listing down all my resolutions, with deadlines(coz vague resolutions and one without due dates are weak to begin with) –
1. Learn Java – by Dec 2012 ( ya I know it is vague, I will setup weekly schedule. ).
2. Refresh C++ – by Dec 2012 (weekly schedules to follow soon).
3. Learn Selenium – I am currently learning it and expect to get a good hold on it by March 2012.
4. Did I mention I am looking for a job? 😛 No? Ok so, to get a job. There is no deadline for this, I am giving interviews these days, so lets see when the luck strikes! And btw, if anyone of you can help me at this front by references and all, you are welcome. I am in software testing, but I am also open for an entry level job in development. Drop me a comment. 🙂
5. Read all the unread novels I have till August.
6. Join dance classes. In or after April.
That’s it for now, I will keep adding up or striking them up as they are accomplished.
And happy new year to all of you, may you all have a great year ahead!! 🙂