I came across this website called http://100happydays.com yesterday. It has started 100 happy days challenge that asks you to log what made you happy every day for next 100 days. Simple, isn’t it? Well not for everyone. We human beings have tangled our lives so much that even a tiny issue makes us worrisome and we forget to appreciate good things in life. And let’s admit no can remain happy 100 days in a row without fail, this is sort of challenging.
So here I am going to log whatever things/situations make me happy, make me feel good about myself or life generally over the course of next 100 days. Not only it will help me look for and focus on the happiness and positivity in the life rather than focusing on problems, it will be amazing to read all the logs after 100 days and figure out what tiny-miny things mattered. #100HappyDays
Are you taking up the challenge?
Loved this quote! Reblogged from Quotetastic Friday.
Well, the post linked below gives the picture of perfectly screwed management. Reminds me of a story with the crux that if your boss has decided to screw you, there is hardly anything you can do. More on that story later, for now, read on the post linked below.
…. that don’t exist in your world, but they sure as hell exist in mine:
- If you don’t know something, Google search is free. Help yourself rather than jumping out of your seat & asking the first person you bump into.
- If you are repeatedly asking the same question after every few days, don’t expect me to be polite.
- Don’t always try to read between the lines. The white space there is to improve readability not for your pea brain to cook up some conspiracy theory.
- Get over yourself. Universe is not centered on you. And it will never be.
- I don’t have all the answers/suggestions in the world; I wasn’t born with an encyclopedia nor am I psychology/human behavior expert.
- Reminding you about your tasks & responsibilities is NOT my responsibility.
- Act your age! If you have forgotten your age, thanks to the illusionary world you live in, pick up your high school certificate or ask your mom.
- What I am reading on my computer screen is none of your goddamn business. Don’t poke your nose into everything I do.
- If I didn’t pay attention to you while responding to your routine hi/hello/good morning, chances are I never will. Leave me alone.
- Appreciation sounds nice only when it comes from the other side & without asking for it, not when you initiate it.
- And every “thank you” by your client (read US client) is not an appreciation. Americans are way more polite than we Indians.
Worth reading. Give without expecting something in return.
List of Lost Wishes.
….whoever said Love is unconditional needs a reality check!
After reading so many good reviews of Jab Tak Hai Jaan, I decided to watch the movie. I wish I had listened to my friend & had not gone to watch it. I am sure as hell now that they were all paid reviews.😛 I didn’t feel anything like love in a so called (epic) love story. And someone please tell SRK that he is not “25” anymore. He needs to start acting his age now and start accepting dad/uncle/elder brother roles. In no way Katrina & SRK looked like a couple. SRK looked more like Kat’s elder brother. And someone please explain it to me that how Kat is the leading actress in the movie. Ok, I agree she was there for first hour but after that she appeared for only few scenes like our Hindi saas bahu serials appear between long commercial advertisements, 10 minutes of commercials & 30 secs of the show. The only thing I liked about her character was her dressing style.
I felt like I was watching the movie in pieces. There was lack of fluidity/continuity and movie was hoping from one segment to the other. Nothing could pull it together. Songs were not helping either.
The only saving grace of the movie was character of Akira, played by Anushka Sharma. She added some fun & laughter to an otherwise dull movie.
Now an interesting thing, in the very initial scenes, Akira(Anushka Sharma) was drowning in the water and Samar Anand (SRK) rescues her and almost 2 hours in the movie & you will find Akira boasting that she is a state level champion swimmer & a deep sea diver.😐 Ironic.
I would not recommend anyone to waste their money on this movie. Better wait for TV premier.
My Rating: 2 star + additional half star for Anushka Singh
I am turning into some kind of a snob these days. Almost every other thing irritates me, I find most of the people idiot & dumb (ya ya, I know I am no Sheldon: P). Sometime I get so furious that I feel like smashing things.
Then later when I cool off & retrospect, I feel that all my irritation was unnecessary. I have no control over how people behave & think. And it shouldn’t be any of my business. But it affects me. It shouldn’t. I should laugh it off and ignore.
I was never a snob, neither I want to act like one. I need to control my reaction to things & situation I have no control over. Or simply shut my emotional side for everyone & everything. Both are not easy & the second option is a bit extreme. I can’t be indifferent to everything & every one; at least not to the people I care.
God please help me to get through this weird phase.